This motor is a KNSU G-167 with a total impulse of 115N-sec (calculated). I have not yet run a static test, But have 7 successful burns, including three flights. The burn time measured in static and flight tests matches the calculated burn time of .7 seconds, and the rockets got off the pad in a hurry and flew in the neighborhood of the estimated altitude.
http://www.nakka-rocketry.net/pvcmot7.html but is installed via a PVC reducer, which I find simpler and more convenient. I have not had any problems with this arrangement, but when I had to substitute two reducers, 1" to 3/4" and then 3/4" to 1/2", instead of the single reducer I had trouble with the delay and fuel both igniting reliably because the distance between the two was increased by over an inch.
The first three test motors were case bonded. I knew this was not the best idea, and after a failure I switched to casting in Estes BT-10 tube, which is the perfect diameter.
Despite four failures out of 10 I think this has the makings of a reliable design. All of the failures were departures from the stated design and failed at the point of departure. I plan to continue with this design.